If you are one of the nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award you must do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post. (see above)
- Share seven unknown things about yourself. (see below)
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs you like or admire... 15 or so if possible (see below)
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post so they can read "The Rules", too. (Will contact them when I have a link to share)
Seven unknown things about Lynn Hallbrooks
1. I am part Irish, which is only a problem when I'm upset.
2. I was born in New York but have lived most of my life in Texas.
3. I have sung a couple of duets at my church with my friend.
4. I am about to be a grandmother for the first time.
5. I have judge the quality of children's books by the reaction of my Godson.
6. I am a slow reader but I believe it is more of an advantage at times.
7. I prefer silence when I'm reading or writing. Noise does not induce concentration for me. I'm not really sure how people, youngsters in particular, can multitask like that.
My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are less than fifteen. After learning I was nominated, I made a list of blogs that I came across. Each blog posts spoke to me for different reasons. I hope that you will take a moment to see if they speak to you as well. Fair Warning some may require a hanky.
Once again, thanks Rich Weatherly for giving Call Sign Wrecking Crew on the Run, the One Lovely Blog Award.
Hope everyone has a lovely one!
co-author to David McKoy
co-owners of Call Sign Wrecking Crew, LLC