We have two special announcements. We received our first blog award. It was a surprise and an honor to get a Liebster Blog Award from Cyn Bagley, who explained a little bit about the award on her post.
This award like all other blog awards has qualifications and requirements that must be followed:
The award is for blogs with less than 200 followers. (Okay so maybe they are people I feel comfortable with even if I don't know how many followers they have.)
The award is to bring to light new or unknown writers.
Thanks Cyn for helping to bring us to light. I'm hoping to do the same with a couple of people that I've tagged with this award.
And the award is meant to forge new connections.
New connections are always a great thing. :)
The second part of the requirements:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
Thank you Cyn Bagley. Anyone reading this post, please check out her blog. She is a great person and a witty blogger.
2. Give the award to 5 of your favorite bloggers, and let them know by posting a comment on their blog.
Check the end of this blog for those that have been tagged.
3. Post the award on your blog (see above). We won a blog award on our blog, Help Us Help Others.
Now as for posting the blog award, I know that on Google Chrome you can go to the image. Right click on the image. Go to 'Save Image As' this will take you to save the image on your computer. Then you can paste the image where-ever you'd like it to be on your blog.
4. Bask in the love of the most supportive group on the Internet – other writers.
I've personally found this to be true...if it weren't for so many authors paying it forward, I'm not sure I'd be here today typing to you.
5. Spread the karma.
Take the time to read an Indie book or give a review to an up and coming fellow author. :)
List of Bloggers being tagged with the Award:
1. James Wallace Birch blogs on DTTLA (Don't Throw That Letter Away). If you join me in reading his book, Discontents, then you'll understand the reference for this. James is a recently published author who also knows his way around a computer.
2. Coral Russell blogs on Alchemy of Scrawl where she often gives great advice. You can also find her at Goodreads on Full Moon Madness where book reviews are showcased.
3. Mistress Suzie blogs on Musings of Mistress of the Dark Path. She is working on her first book which she plans on publishing. Her blog is full of fun and talented writers.
4. Tim Greaton blogs on Tim Greaton Forum where he interviews many authors. Tim challenges the author with interesting questions. He is also a great friend to many.
5. Siggy Buckley blogs on Next Time Lucky: Lessons of a Matchmaker where she talks about Internet Dating in relation to her book. Siggy was among our first blog followers and has been a constant companion on our journey.
Siggy will be co-hosting Monday Lunch Hour beginning 12 December 2011 where David and I will be the interviewees. You guessed it that was our other special announcement.
There are quite a few other blogs that could be mentioned here but then this blog would be so long you'd fall asleep first. :)
Have a great one!
co-author to David McKoy
co-owner Call Sign Wrecking Crew, LLC