Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Monday, November 16, 2015

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life. 

I've recently learned that Creative Digital Studios has some new features. I can speak highly of how great the design aspect was for us. I feel certain that the integrity used there will show in their new services as well. I also know that they have met the challenge set forth by Badass Book Society

I've heard it mentioned more than once that it behooves all independent authors to make an effort to put their best foot forward. The inside and outside of a book needs to shine. Every time someone visits your website it needs to look professional. When you go to book signings, you need to be mindful of what the visitors see. 

So if you are almost done with your writing project, need something for marketing, or just want to get a better website, I think it will be well worth your effort to stop by here and find out how they can help you out. 

If you have used Creative Digital Studios in the past and like what they've done, then be sure to help me share the love. 

Have a great one!

Lynn Hallbrooks







No comments:

Post a Comment