Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Fifth Weekend in July

As I understand it...it is rare to have five Fridays, five Saturdays and five Sundays in one month. So glad to be able to share it with my friends, family and followers. 


There is a lot going on behind the scenes of Call Sign Wrecking Crew LLC.  I will be happy to share all of it in due course.  I will however mention that our book Call Sign: Wrecking Crew (Storm Warning) is undergoing an edit update process.  Mostly so that it can go through Smashwords and be delivered to the deployed troops through Operation e-book Drop


My main purpose today is to mention our guest blog appearance on Violet Yates blog, Hawaiian Violet.  I hope to have Violet on my blog in the near future. 


I have also been busy posting a daily column on Independent Authors and Writers (IAW).  You can find me over there throughout the day checking to see who's page link might be up next for book of the day.  Sundays will be author of the day.  So since it isn't fair to call it just Book of the Day or Author of the Day, I've been calling it Lynn's Literary Listing. Hope my fellow published authors keep returning to see what is in store next on IAW.


I hope everyone has a great one!


Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Lynn! I didn't know that this month had that many fifths. Interesting.

    Aloha!

    Violet Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yes it does. Doesn't work that way very often.

    Have a great one!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete