Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tick, tick, tick

Time is running out on our Sizzling Summer Sale.  You can find our e-books on Amazon Kindle, U.S.; Amazon Kindle, U.K.; and Barnes & Noble, U.S. for only $2.99 (U.S.) each.  For those that look for genre first and content later, our book is Action/Adventure/Political Intrigue.  So if you are interested, please be sure to visit us before midnight CST Friday, 22 July 2011.  After that it will jump back up to $5.99 (U.S.) each for some time.


On to other news, I'm still settling into my new position at Independent Authors and Writers where I pick and place the book of the day on their companion Facebook fan page.  So far, every author has expressed positive emotion towards being picked.  I truly hope that you have had time to check us out.  If not, please be sure to make some time, you never know what you might learn or see that might make a difference in your own personal life. 


Mark W. has been a blessing to me in so many ways.  Today, he put a blog out that I just have to share.  It is about e-book pricing.  Jenny H. had something on her techie talk Tuesday that some of you might be interested in.


Welcome to all of our new followers.  I hope you enjoy our little blog. It has been our journey and way of paying things forward.


I truly hope that you all have a great one!


Lynn Hallbrooks
http://www.callsignwreckingcrew.com

2 comments:

  1. This is useful information. Perhaps I should hang around here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosanne. Thanks for dropping by. Haven't been on her much. I hope to post some news and helpful hints soon though.

    I hope you have a chance to look at some of the other stuff I've posted. Some helpful items like how to manage a blog and how to work in Excel, etc.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete