Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Speaking From the Heart

There has been a lot of things going on both personally and professionally that have kept me busy.  I am here now though.


I'd like to start by sharing a fellow author's guest blog.  He tells some of his story and how he came to be a writer.  In my humble opinion, the best part is the excerpt from one of his books.  


My job as columnist for Independent Author and Writers' website, I get to meet a lot of interesting people.  One of them is K. Eckland who put her money where her mouth was.  She is scheduled to do a book signing this week in Bogota!  I wish her nothing but the best in her ventures.


Another author friend, Doug Depew, got his new book out this weekend which I feel sure that his fellow military veterans will enjoy. 


I know that I'm missing a few other people and their books.  So to anyone that I am missing their latest books and announcements, please feel free to post them in the comments section.


Meantime, I hope everyone has a great one!


Lynn Hallbrooks
http://www.callsignwreckingcrew.com









No comments:

Post a Comment