Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sharing with others

Sorry I haven't been blogging very much.  I've been busy bouncing between things a lot lately.  Even still, I've been on the look out for things to share.  I've haven't had time to comb through all my blogs, so there may be a few things left to learn.  For now this is what I have:


First up is a newly published independent author, James B.  He created his own website that includes a blog where he talks about the technical side of writing and self-publishing: http://dttla.posterous.com/


I'm sure he'd love to have you come to visit and learn more.


For those of you who have always wondered how to use those Smashwords coupons you see or hear about.  Coral R. put in some step by step instructions.  


Mark W. has shared some information about pricing your e-book that you just might find interesting.


What about an e-book, is it any better or worse than a real book? Bloggity blogger is someone I met on Goodreads.com and I like his thoughts on this subject.


Along with everything thing else that I've been doing and learning...I started a twitter account.  I'm not on it 24/7 but I do find myself over there from time to time.  If you discover yourself there and want to give me a shout out.  You'll find me @LynnHallbrooks where I often re-tweet my daily column from Independent Authors and Writers or iauthors.org for you twitter folks.  Who knows, I might even put this blog on my tweets.


Does anyone out there have something of interest to share with other up and coming independent authors? How about something new for more experienced authors to learn about? Please feel free to post a positive and G-rated comment.  


Until we meet again, have a great one!


Lynn Hallbrooks
http://www.callsignwreckingcrew.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Call-Sign-Wrecking-Crew-Storm-Warning/228437083836889

No comments:

Post a Comment