Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is anybody out there?

I've been told directly that I have been a bit unclear in my previous posts.  If anyone would like me to go back over something or expand on something please let me know. 

I have two missions here.  First, I’d like to share my experiences with others.  Secondly, I’d like to network with people.  I certainly don’t know everything and I learn new stuff from day to day.  Maybe we can help each other.


Lynn Hallbrooks
Co-author: Call Sign Wrecking Crew (Storm Warning)
Co-owner: Call Sign Wrecking Crew, LLC

1 comment: