Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moving On

I'm on the move right now.  If you have any constructive comments, thoughts, opinions or questions, please feel free to post them here.  I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can.  

If you have any stories about publishing that you'd like to share, please feel free to post them here. 

If you can't get into my website, please let me know that too.  

To the 10 people who have purchased our e-book, I'd like to say: Thank You, very very much.

Lynn Hallbrooks
Co-author:  Call Sign: Wrecking Crew (Storm Warning)
Co-owner:  Call Sign Wrecking Crew, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment