Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New adventures in learning

I've recently been invited to join Triberr and it has been a blessing.  I've gotten to meet several new people.  We share common interests and goals.  The main thing we have in common is writing blogs.  Throughout the day we review each other's blogs.  We provide feedback.  If we like it enough, we put our seal of approval then send it out to the twitter universe. This part happens almost automatically. 


Today, I ran across a blog article that I thought would do the authors among us some good.  It can act as either a reminder or something to think about during our writing/editing. Thanks Lynnette Labelle for sharing this great advise about literal emotions and how to show them. 


I'm still learning about the process but I'm loving the help and feedback from the group thus far.  I'll keep y'all posted on how things are going. 


Until we meet again, have a great one!


Lynn Hallbrooks
Co-author: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew (Storm Warning)

4 comments:

  1. Great to have you in the Triberr Tribe, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it has been great to be a part of the Triberr Tribe.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your blog often. I'm subscribed and happy we are tribed up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amberr. I'm also glad that we are tribe members.

    Have a great one!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete