Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Trials and Triberr-ulations

Last time I blogged, I told you about Triberr.  The tribe that I belong to is the We Write tribe. It is relatively new and quickly gaining new members.  I'm told this is a good thing.  You see, I'm still learning about Triberr and about my new tribe members.  Many of them are following us here now *waves to tribe members*!  I need to give a special shout out to Lisa Goodwin because she helped me figure out the problem with Smashwords. Because of this, I was able to get the word out to the deployed troops who are part of Operation eBook Drop


For those that don't already know, my co-author and I are both former military.  So naturally, we feel this is a worthy cause.  We hope that the troops really enjoy our book, Call Sign: Wrecking Crew (Storm Warning)enough to tell their friends about it.  


Speaking of friends, Mark W. blogged today about the Kindle library lending program.  Mark generally has some great blogs about marketing and devices for reading books. If this is something that interests you, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you follow his blog


I truly hope that y'all have a great one!


Lynn Hallbrooks
Co-author and spokesperson for David McKoy
http://www.callsignwreckingcrew.com






4 comments:

  1. That's great about your success.

    I've put a note to myself to join Triberr when I get back from my next business trip. No since in joining if I'm going to be away.


    thanks,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark.

    Yes, you should check out Triberr. I think you'd fit in nicely. I agree wait until you can spend some time with Triberr.

    Have a great one, and thanks for stopping by.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some great writers in our tribe, and I'm loving every day. I hope the same of the others. I'm getting exactly what I came for--spreading the word about my work and connecting with awesome new talent! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amberr. I'm getting inspired to work on our blog more often. It is easy to do when I find great information to share with others. I'm loving being a member of the We Write Tribe, too.

    ReplyDelete