Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Big Thank You


Thank You via Adobe Illustrator
I wanted to take a few moments to show my appreciation to the many people who have crossed my path this past couple of years.

First and foremost, a Big Thank You to the loyal followers of this blog and other Social Media outlets. Without your support, I probably would have folded up my proverbial tent a long time ago. 

I believe I've said this before but I will say it again, Independent Authors are a special group of people. They know the value of working together for a common goal - entertaining and/or enlightening their readers. It takes teamwork to accomplish this goal.  Many of them make an effort to help their fellow authors out in whatever way they can. Some have given me/us a gentle nudge in the right direction. You know who you are... Thank You so much.  

Others have shared David and I with their followers this past year or so. I've been wanting to post a list of them on here and now seemed like the best time to show my appreciation. Thank you so much: 










If for some reason you've missed these interviews or guest blogs, then please feel free to visit (click on) them, provided you get a rare few moments. ;)  I've also posted these links on the guest page of our website.

That reminds me, I'm very grateful for the lessons I learned at the Art Institute of Dallas. They've helped me have a foundation necessary for some of the marketing things I do. 

I'm especially grateful to my friends that I live with. They provide me with a roof over my head; plenty of chaos; life lessons; and love on a daily basis. They have adopted me into their lives for better or worse. 

As most of my loyal followers know, David was the one that encouraged me to write. We are quickly coming up on two years being published. So even though, I came into this kicking and screaming at times, I'm glad Call Sign: Wrecking Crew (Storm Warning) was published.  We've had some publishing adventures but we've also made a lot of great friends too.  

Thanks David, my adopted family, and all of my friends for all you do.  

Hope everyone has a Grateful one!

Lynn Hallbrooks
co-author to David McKoy






2 comments:

  1. Excellent thoughts. A very Happy Thanksgiving Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the kind words and the well wishes. Hope you have had a Happy Thanksgiving too.

    ReplyDelete