Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Monday, May 9, 2011

Learning more and more everyday

Well, I've recently learned about YouTube as an advertising tool..who knew.  I'm working on getting something together for it.  It isn't easy to make ordinary pictures into video magic.  Thank God for the people who created Windows Live Movie Maker...but next time folks...add a help section to it. Anyway, I muddled through the best I could. Even though, it still looks like a first grader attempt, I at least tried instead of whining that I couldn't possibly do it.  As soon as I learn a few more things, I'll put it out on YouTube.


In the meantime, my co-author has been working different angles to get the word out to more people.  So in the same spirit, I put a guest page on our website just to see how everyone came to visit us.  Please stop by anytime and add a comment to our website or even on this blog.  We'd love to hear from you.  But remember keep it clean, I live with children in the house.


Lynn Hallbrooks
www.callsignwreckingcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment