Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Out of the Blue

So I'm logging in to all my different e-mail accounts, expecting the usual...nothing...as in no interest in my website or my blog.  But instead I get an e-mail from someone new (all because I was able to get my blog working on my Amazon Author page thanks to a few helpful people).  Intrigued, I looked at her website and her blog.  I think, well, well that is interesting. Then I think some of my friends just might be interested in it as well.  So I ask permission to add her to my blog and she says yes.  


Her name is Siggy Buckley and you can learn more about her and her book in any of these three places below:




And because I put together my own Facebook page yesterday, I was also able to add her to it, so I can share her with my friends.  

Oh, that reminds me of a song...'I'll get by with a little help from my friends...'  Did you know that Sir Paul McCartney is putting together an album of standards...do you think that will be on it?

Lynn Hallbrooks

No comments:

Post a Comment