Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quick note

I'd thought I'd jot down a quick note to let you know that there should be an advertisement on Facebook for Call Sign: Wrecking Crew (Storm Warning).  I don't follow Facebook, so I don't know where it is at or that it is on everyone's Facebook page. 


Also, a bio for both myself and my co-author is in the works for MWSA...Military Writers Society of America.  Whether or not it gets published in their monthly online newsletter/magazine is a whole other matter.


We have only sold 13 e-books in about 4 months.  If anyone out there can help get the word out, we'd appreciate it.  


Well gotta run, until next time.


Lynn
www.callsignwreckingcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment