Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Monday, June 27, 2011

Breaking News

Call Sign Wrecking Crew LLC is proud to announce their foray into Paperbacks.  Our book is now available for sale on Amazon and Create Space.  While it seems that our product information is undergoing reconstruction on Amazon at the moment, our spirits have not been dampened.  

On a personal note, I liked to say thanks to all of those people who have helped us along the way.  If I hadn't of meet so many people who encouraged and boosted me as well as others along this journey, I don't think I would have kept at it. I hope to continue to pay it forward.


I hope you all have a great one!


Lynn Hallbrooks

No comments:

Post a Comment