Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome

I just wanted to say a quick welcome to the new followers.  I've looked at several blogs in the last few weeks and all I can say is - diverse.  Everybody has their own style and formatting.  It's what works best for them. Since I'm no techno-geek (no offense intended - I wish I were more gifted in that area), I stick with simple pre-formatted designs that I think reflect where I am trying to go.


I like my background because I love books and at one point in time wanted to work in a library.  But life has a way of changing things.  So now I'm a self-published author that has sold a total of 15 e-books since January 2011.  Some days, I feel discouraged but then I read something that reminds me to be patient and have faith.  


Anyway, I digress...I hope that everyone continues to view our blog and maybe put in a comment or two to help me feel as though I'm not just talking to myself here.  


BTW, I found a helpful link today...it is especially helpful for people looking to get published or just starting to get published on Amazon:
 http://writersinthestorm.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/get-your-e-book-noticed/


If this one isn't helpful you can look on the right side and pick out another one that might be.


Y'all have a good one, ya hear!


Lynn Hallbrooks
www.callsignwreckingcrew.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the linkage, Lynn! We appreciate it. I love the wallpaper here on your site. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, you are most welcome for the linkage. Thanks for liking the wallpaper. It isn't much but feels like home to me. :)

    Jenny, I clicked on your blog and scanned it, liked it, and added it to my blogs to follow. (Thanks again to Mark). I just didn't see any explanation about "More Cowbells".

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, we had a temporary Outer Limits episode going on but I think we are back to our regularly scheduled program. So in case my previous post got lost here it is again:

    Hi Jenny, you are most welcome for the linkage. Thanks for liking the wallpaper. It isn't much but feels like home to me. :)

    Jenny, I clicked on your blog and scanned it, liked it, and added it to my blogs to follow. (Thanks again to Mark). I just didn't see any explanation about "More Cowbells".

    ReplyDelete