Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome

I just wanted to say a quick welcome to the new followers.  I've looked at several blogs in the last few weeks and all I can say is - diverse.  Everybody has their own style and formatting.  It's what works best for them. Since I'm no techno-geek (no offense intended - I wish I were more gifted in that area), I stick with simple pre-formatted designs that I think reflect where I am trying to go.


I like my background because I love books and at one point in time wanted to work in a library.  But life has a way of changing things.  So now I'm a self-published author that has sold a total of 15 e-books since January 2011.  Some days, I feel discouraged but then I read something that reminds me to be patient and have faith.  


Anyway, I digress...I hope that everyone continues to view our blog and maybe put in a comment or two to help me feel as though I'm not just talking to myself here.  


BTW, I found a helpful link today...it is especially helpful for people looking to get published or just starting to get published on Amazon:
 http://writersinthestorm.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/get-your-e-book-noticed/


If this one isn't helpful you can look on the right side and pick out another one that might be.


Y'all have a good one, ya hear!


Lynn Hallbrooks
www.callsignwreckingcrew.com