Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Monday, June 27, 2011

Unique Voice

Today I got permission to post an interesting article that I thought would be appropriate for beginning writers.  This one is about finding your writing voice.  The one that is Unique to you

As I read the article I thought there is a different affect when you have a co-author. First you have to stop stepping over the other person's voice then you eventually blend them together. As someone pointed out it is a little like singing.  Take that analogy one step farther...a duet of co-author's voices harmonizing.  It is difficult to tell where one stops and the other begins but you hear them both somewhere within.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment