Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Create Space

Call Sign Wrecking Crew, LLC has finally gotten the nod from the lawyer to put our book, Call Sign: Wrecking Crew (Storm Warning) on Create Space.  It is now in the review process.  So we are in hopeful but anxious mode at the moment. We hope that by being able to provide readers with something tangible, a paperback, they will finally be happy and buy our book.


The other event last night was about our cover art.  Some fellow authors felt that our cover art needed some punching up and that may improve our sales.   One kind and generous fellow author did come up  with a potential cover art for us.  Since the partners still have to meet on this latest development, I will have to table the link until I get approval.  But I will say that I really admire and appreciate my fellow authors who have such a giving and helpful spirit. I'm so glad that I found them on Amazon Discussion threads.  


Speaking of finding people.  I'm so happy to see some new followers.  I still have an open invitation to anyone who wants to comment on this or any of our blogs.  But remember, please keep it G-rated...I live with my Godchildren. I never know when they might sneak up behind me.


Have a great one...oh and for those fathers among us...Happy Father's Day, tomorrow.


Lynn
www.callsignwreckingcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment