Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Quick Update and Other Notes of Interest

Amazon put our Paperback and Kindle editions in the same general location so now the public can see both books in one place.  This made the URLs slightly different.  I went in and corrected on our website but...if somebody tried to get there before I corrected them, well you get the picture.  So now here are the new locations to click on for Amazon Kindle and Amazon Paperback.


I also thought these two tidbits of information might be appreciated.  Mark speaks on financial matters while Jenny speaks about blog blues. Thanks Mark and Jenny for your wisdom and insight. 


As always, it is my pleasure to serve you.


Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment