Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Helpful Information

Throughout my journey through this world of self-publishing or maybe I should start thinking of us as Indie authors, I discover new and interesting tidbits.  I love sharing these information nuggets because...well...just because I like to help others.  Some of it may be old hat to you and some of it not.  Either way, I hope that I'm helping my fellow traveler.

First two items come from Jenny Hansen's blog.  Even if you think you know everything you can possibly know about Excel...you still might want to check this out.  I'm looking forward to part two tomorrow.  For those of you who could use some organizational tips, and I'll wager that's most of us, you might want to check this out.

This next item comes from Mark W.'s blog.   I found this report on the Indie Revolution intriguing and thought some of the rest of you would as well. 

Here's wishing Jenny more cowbells and Mark more words.

Hope everyone out there has a great one.



No comments:

Post a Comment