Featured Post

One Stop for #Authors #Books and #Marketing

In April 2014, I mentioned the creative aspects behind the cover art for our novella, Genesis: Call Sign: Wrecking Crew Slice of Life .   ...

Video courtesy of @jcallenbooks

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sharing thoughts

I must admit that I like to read other people's blogs.  As I get through them, I usually either obtain information, leave words of encouragement, humor, thanks, insight, or just participate.  I try to pay it forward by relaying things that I feel would be relevant to my followers while at the same time spotlighting my fellow bloggers efforts.  


Today is no exception.  I have a follow-up on the Excel spreadsheet and some information from Wise Words about formatting for Smashwords, another way of self-publishing.

The place where I'm staying is about to get chaotic with a flurry of summertime events and visiting relatives.  I mention this only because I'm not sure when I will be able to share more nuggets of information with you.  Just know that I've enjoyed sharing them with you.  I hope that you find them useful.


Have a great one.


Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment